Who are we?
Our Redeemer is a beacon of faith, hope and love in Jesus Christ.
What is our purpose?
Leading with the Gospel, Our Redeemer Evangelical Lutheran Church is a family of faith, built by God's Grace, fed by His Word, sharing the saving love of Christ.
What is our mission? What impact will we have?
Anchored in Christ, we will be a congregation known for shining His light into the world, joyfully speaking of our love for Him, and enfolding people in all stages of life into the household of faith.
What are our core values?
- Firm, Fixed, Steady
- "For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 100:5
- "If indeed you continue in the faith, stable and steadfast, not shifting from the hope of the gospel that you heard, which has been proclaimed in all creation under heaven, and of which I, Paul, became a minister." Colossians 1:23
- To suffer along side another
- "When he went ashore he saw a great crowd, and he had compassion on them and healed their sick." Matthew 14:14.
- "For there is no distinction: for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith." Romans 3:22-25
- An act of worship wherein we bring our petitions before God with our hearts and lips and offer up praise and thanksgiving to Him.
- "Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving." Colossians 4:2
- "And he told them a parable to the effect that they ought always to pray and not lose heart." Luke 18:1
- A response of gladness to the work of God
- "Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory" 1 Peter 1:8